Cogir Senior Living manages retirement residences across the country. We offer a range of senior living options including independent living, assisted living and memory care.
For over 25 years, we have dedicated every day to the happiness of retirees.
Human Focus – Creativity - Excellence
We’re seeking individuals with a purpose and passion for life and who are looking for meaningful work that will make a real difference. Join our team today!
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Sales Coordinator (internally known as Lifestyle Coordinator) is responsible for assisting the Lifestyle Consultant with all sales activities related to the retirement residence.
- Perform community outreach to create partnerships and new referral sources;
- Plan and execute on, site events/activities for current prospects and to attract new prospects;
- Sourcing new leads for the site;
- Assisting to advance current leads through outbound calls and creative follow up;
- Perform tours when the Lifestyle Consultant is not available;
- Assist with the coordination of advertising, flyer drops, new signage and social media awareness;
- Cover for Lifestyle Consultant for vacation and time off;
- To use the CRM system/Yardi to track and record all sales activities;
- Interact with current residents to encourage referrals;
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity;
- To complete all other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in sales, marketing and/or public relations is preferred;
- Minimum one year experience in an administrative role preferably in sales or marketing;
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Flexibility in working hours to meet client needs;
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of productivity;
- Must have a high degree of interpersonal skill which would enable the incumbent to deal successfully with clients, community and agency contacts;
- Must have empathy for, and an understanding of, the needs of the elderly;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Salary Range: $39,400 to $59,100
Cogir is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Actual compensation may be higher or lower than the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.